- 2 cup bread flour
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp yeast
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- white chocolate chips (for the filling)
- 1 egg (for egg wash)
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. In a stand mixer, add all dough ingredients (except butter), knead the dough on low speed to combine all the ingredients, then increase speed to medium and knead for 5 minutes.
3. Add in butter, keep kneading for another 5 minutes, until smooth.
4. Transfer dough into a lightly floured bowl, cover with wet cloth or plastic wrap, and let it rise at a warm place until size is doubled.
5. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, press down, evenly divide into 6 portions, and let sit for 15 minutes.
6. Roll out dough, stuff with white chocolate chips.
7. Reshape into a triangle, gently press down on top, and let them rise again until size is doubled.
8. Brush the top with egg wash, bake until the top is golden brown, for about 15min.
9. Serve warm.